The fundamental objective of the Careers Department is to offer support, information and advice to students, parents and staff on education and training pathways associated with particular career outcomes. It is the mission of this department to provide students with access to information and opportunities to help them grow as individuals and to feel confident in making decisions which will lead them down various career paths.
The Careers department offers the following services and facilities:
- Vocational testing Course/career information and counselling.
- Course career information sessions VTAC information program.
- Work experience/Work placement.
- Skill development programs.
- Assistance with job applications/research Careers Resource Centre for all course and career research Careers newsletter and intranet site for latest news .