How Can The College Support Me?

The College has one full time psychologist and one part time social worker on staff to support students. Their offices are located in Student Services above the cafeteria. Appointments can be made by filling out the form found on their office doors or by asking a teacher or Cluster Coordinator to make an appointment on your behalf. Parents/guardians are also welcome to contact the psychologist or social worker to discuss concerns they may have about their son or daughter.

If you do not feel comfortable approaching the psychologist or social worker about your concern, your Cluster Coordinator may serve to be a good person to have a chat too. Whilst they are not qualified as mental health practitioners, they can point you in the right direction for where you can access help.

© Copyright 2009-2020 | Disclaimer | Site Map | Webmaster